If you are a lawyer, judge, investigator, or private citizen involved in a case involving a crime scene or DNA evidence, then you need the expertise of an experienced forensic scientist and qualified DNA analyst to help you understand the evidence. QFIS forensic scientists will serve your needs with honest, expert service to:
- provide a thorough review of a laboratory's work for accuracy and compliance with procedures,
- serve as an independent observer to witness and evaluate forensic DNA testing conducted at a laboratory,
- evaluate crime scene photographs and case documentation to identify and recommend additional evidence to test
- explain technical forensic concepts in an understandable manner to help educate clients, prepare trial questions, or make decisions about complex scientific issues
- generate informative written reports
- provide experienced expert testimony about crime scene evidence, biological evidence testing procedures, forensic DNA results, quality assurance/accreditation, and general forensic science.
DNA evidence is too important in contemporary criminal and civil cases to not retain an experienced, trusted DNA expert witness and consultant from QFIS. The DNA experts at QFIS have experience as actual forensic DNA analysts and know first-hand the issues with analyzing biological evidence from crime scenes and physical evidence.